Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1.20.09


Handmade necklace available from etsy seller onelifejewelry




Handmade shirt available from Etsy seller isotope

Regardless of party affiliation, for Americans and possibly the world, today is a day of change.  I think it's a great time to consider not only political change, but also personal change.  What can we each do to improve our lives and those of others in the world around us?  I'll be inaugurating a few positive changes of my own today.  I hope you'll do the same.

Change starts small and, as our new president has suggested, it takes hope and a lack of fear. For me, the latter part is the hardest to surmount.  Still, I'll be working on it.

Beyond that, I think everything one can possibly say about today's events has been covered. So, if you haven't already, go read about it elsewhere.  And if you're feeling the need to find some handmade inauguration-themed swag, check out the items above or search for "Obama" or "inauguration" on etsy.  After all, you'll be helping the economy!


1 comment:

  1. Found your blog in the etsy forums and wanted to stop by and say hello.

    Great inauguration finds! Thanks for sharing. :-) Enjoy your weekend!

    ~Jenna
    cardsbyjenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete