Monday, February 2, 2009

the great studio cleanup


I'm once again trying to clean and organize my studio space, which, thanks to another recent cleaning frenzy and some "new" storage drawers from my friend Alice, is better than it was but still unacceptable.  I really need to figure out how to juggle wanting all of my stuff spread out around me with not wanting to sift through piles every time I want (or really need) to find something.  It shouldn't take 30 minutes to find a pair of pliers when you use them every day.  

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.. sounds familiar too.. my hubby will be nagging at me to clean up my craft area / study area as well.. sigh.. just have not got round to doing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bins & boxes and more bins & boxes LOL - being surrounded by at least a few things i think is a good way to keep your creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete